Case Study - New York MTA
NYMTA is the largest transit agency in the United States. The NYMTA was establishing a Shared Services Organization that would provide shared administrative and technology support services to the MTA and its agencies in a new centralized platform. Concurrently implementing the Oracle Peoplesoft ERP platform for HR and Financials.
- Implementation of the Peoplesoft HR and Financials modules.
- GEAC SME’s for transitioning legacy processes and business rules to Peoplesoft.
- Shared Services Management Consultants to support the PMO office.
- Enabling Technology Support (Portals, Document Management, Call Center, Knowledge Management, etc.).
Applications currently being implemented over time:
- Establishing a Business Service Center (BSC)
- Implementation of a new consolidated system of record (Peoplesoft)
- Provide PMO/Change Management support
Successfully created the MTA-BSC (Business Solution Center) project scope that included centralizing/implementing various PeopleSoft modules: HCM, Financials, ELM, Portal, EPM and integrating with Enabling Technologies that included Siebel Enterprise CRM, Oracle Universal Content Management, Oracle Content Center Anywhere on Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle Virtualization technology.
How can we help?
If you would like to learn more or simply have an inquiry.
We are here to answer any questions you might have and would love to hear from you.