- End to end management of successful client software implementation/integration projects, including administration of contractual deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to perform project control activities, including but not limited to, creating and maintaining detailed project plans, weekly status reports, financial health reports, meeting minutes, and coordinating staffing activities using shared resource pool.
- Manage customer expectations, deliver projects within scope and budget, and mitigate issues that may interfere with project success.
- Communicate to team regarding project plan development, status, and change.
- Planning, decision making, and resourcing of project with client and internal team to understand expectations and goals for each team.
- Manage internal reporting and analysis for financial profitability across multiple and/or complex projects.
- Support resource planning for team and project assignments, including collaborating with the
- Resource Management team to manage forecasts.
- Reporting of project status to senior leadership.
- Financial responsibility for project delivery and success including managing scope, time, cost, and quality of delivery.
8+ years of project management experience working with external customers.
8+ years of experience with multi-national enterprise software implementations.
Manage customer interactions with diplomacy and professionalism.
Experience in leading and coaching a team through project completion stages.
Proven success managing multiple, complex, and simultaneous projects.
Proven financial management skills for time & materials and/or fixed price projects, including billing.
Knowledge of the software development process and cycle.
Excellent customer relationship management and business acumen.
Ability to work in a dynamic, customer-focused team.
Strong organizational, leadership, and multitasking skills.
Experience with business applications and Microsoft Office Suite (including Project).
Background in HR, Payroll, or Time & Attendance preferred.
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in project delivery and/or project management qualifications such as PMI CAPM/PMP certifications
- Additional languages beneficial