Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Chicago / Remote
We are seeking an Oracle EBS HR/Payroll Techno-Functional Developer who will assist the Human Resource and Payroll Department of a large public sector organization in the Chicago area.
This is an ongoing support contract through 2023 with the possibility of renewal. Post-COVID, candidates must be able to work onsite up to 5-days per week in downtown Chicago.
- Support Payroll Manager in ensuring Payroll system processes accurately and in a timely manner
- Aid in the overall evaluation of payroll processing for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Troubleshoot complex issues and inform senior management, while working through solutions
- Develop solutions for code fixes and enhancements using SQL Developer.
- Assist with Year End reconciliation and reporting
- Manage payroll processing, time capture, time and attendance and wage progression core tables to support on-going operations and system development activities
- Extract required information from Oracle as needed for interfaces. Ensure compliance with both internal policies and external regulatory requirements
- Design and develop implementation strategies for corrective actions and/or payroll efficiencies.
- Develop functional and technical requirement documentation
- 4+ years of experience as an EBS Techno-Functional consultant, with relevant work as an analyst (functional)
- HR Self Service experience (SSHR)
- Experience modifying workflow/OAF
- Experience modifying and configuring Oracle Forms
- Knowledge and experience with PL/ SQL
- Knowledge of Java code
- Experience with Unix scripting
- Public sector experience is preferred
- Must have solid PLSQL programming experience
- Must have solid UNIX Scripting experience
Next Generation, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. Next Generation, Inc. is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination or harassment. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Next Generation, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. At Next Generation, Inc., we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.