Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Chicago / Remote
We are seeking an Oracle EBS HR/Payroll Techno-Functional Developer who will assist the Human Resource and Payroll Department of a large public sector organization in the Chicago area.
This is an ongoing support contract through 2023 with the possibility of renewal. Post-COVID, candidates must be able to work onsite up to 5-days per week in downtown Chicago.
- Support Payroll Manager in ensuring Payroll system processes accurately and in a timely manner
- Aid in the overall evaluation of payroll processing for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Troubleshoot complex issues and inform senior management, while working through solutions
- Develop solutions for code fixes and enhancements using SQL Developer.
- Assist with Year End reconciliation and reporting
- Manage payroll processing, time capture, time and attendance and wage progression core tables to support on-going operations and system development activities
- Extract required information from Oracle as needed for interfaces. Ensure compliance with both internal policies and external regulatory requirements
- Design and develop implementation strategies for corrective actions and/or payroll efficiencies.
- Develop functional and technical requirement documentation
- 4+ years of experience as an EBS Techno-Functional consultant, with relevant work as an analyst (functional)
- HR Self Service experience (SSHR)
- Experience modifying workflow/OAF
- Experience modifying and configuring Oracle Forms
- Knowledge and experience with PL/ SQL
- Knowledge of Java code
- Experience with Unix scripting
- Public sector experience is preferred
- Must have solid PLSQL programming experience
- Must have solid UNIX Scripting experience