NGI is a certified WorkForce Software (WFS) reseller (www.workforcesoftware.com). The company’s WorkForce Suite is an enterprise-grade SaaS workforce management solution that adapts to each organization’s needs—no matter how unique their pay rules, labor regulations, and schedules—while delivering a breakthrough employee experience at the time and place work happens. As a reseller, we are currently looking to add an Account Executive position to prospect, generate leads and close new business for both the WorkForce Suite and related services.
Ideal candidates for this position will be energetic, positive, and organized professionals who are able to effectively create relationships with prospects and have a proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers
- Recommend marketing strategies and campaigns designed to target a specific region, demographic, or industry
- Daily prospecting including cold calling, email, and LinkedIn activities targeted to the WFM market in an assigned territory and across all verticals to generate new leads
- Develop and maintain relationships with leads, prospects, and existing customers
- Consultative selling: make recommendations that best suit our prospect and customer needs
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and to make meaningful contact with potential customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Report and maintain activities in CRM database
- Exceed quarterly sales and activity goals
- Strong knowledge of HCM/WFM/SaaS Industry
- Must have 5+ years of proven success selling WFM/HRMS/Payroll solutions
- Prior experience selling WorkForce Software, Kronos (UKG), ADP, Workday, or other leading WFM or HCM solutions preferred
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to effectively communicate over the phone, in person and in writing
- Candidates should thrive on meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills
- Strong consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce.com and LinkedIn
Next Generation, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. Next Generation, Inc. is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination or harassment. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Next Generation, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. At Next Generation, Inc., we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.